As part of the Decade of Afro Descendants,
– Association for the Promotion of African Roots Malaki ma Kongo
– Asociación Cultural Ríces Del África Bantú Internacional,
– Fundación Casa del Caribe
– WOGA: Wolove Garden America,
– the Unidad de Estudios de Cultura y Literatura Indígena,
– Antennas of Malaki ma Kongo of Brazil, Venezuela, Ecuador, of Haiti
-Los Musundi of Cuba
Invite Africans and friends of the Black Continent, to take part in the Congress of Kings, African Sages and Afro-descendants, to be held from 1 to 4 November 2018 in Caracas, Venezuela.
The main interest of this congress is:
– to tell our ancestors and the living, our desire to wash the dirty linen as a family, under a background of reconnection and reconciliation;
– mark the field of transatlantic Afro tourism;
– to propose a code for a peaceful return of the diaspora, in Africa, in peace, fraternity, dignity, in honor of our ancestors;
– stimulate a movement of social enterprises to create a new Afro-World society, which is socially inclusive and economically strong.
– Indigenous peoples invite themselves to the Congress for a dialogue of dignity and salvation of the earth.
This Congress will be preceded by a series of informative missions, which will cross the earth to explain the merits of this Malaki-Congress. A great challenge opens before us and together we will appreciate up to what level, our kings, our sages of Africa and Afro descendants, are able to take up this challenge.
We are all aware that nature revolts against us because of the bad treatment we give to the environment and to humans. We therefore pray to our kings and sages, to reach out, to bring back the harmonious life between man and nature on earth. And who would do it better than the descendants of the Pharaohs?
In the hope that you will take ownership of this message, registrations and subscriptions are open, up to the participation rate.
NB: The official list of participants will be closed in April 2018.
Do not Masengo my Mbongolo
Prince of N’Sundi,
General Coordinator of Malaki ma Kongo
President of the International Organizing Committee of
Malaki-Congress of kings, sages of Africa and Afro descendants
– To attend the dialogue of dignity and
salvation of the earth, by kings and indigenous peoples
Word to black and indigenous kings and sisters, those whom the books condemned, without having listened to them: “Truth and reconciliation between Africa and its Diaspora … * What Afro Descend
in the 21st Century? “
– Create a platform for African-Afro descendant exchanges, based on an African paradigm;
– Creation of Nzo ya Katiopa (Casa de l’Afrique-Afro descendants) for a rebalancing of identity of the Diaspora;
– Propose a code for a peaceful return, planning and guidance of the diaspora, in Africa to master the shock of return;
– Develop and codify responsible tourism that would meet the real needs of the Black world;
– Harmonize and retain a traveling festival (with
me to the circuit of the slave trade), to promote the history, the ethics, the identity and the primary culture of the Black world, according to the African paradigm, to cure the psycho-traumatic impact of the Caribbean people according to the ‘slavery. Depending on the venue, this festival will be co-organized with the Kings and / or Sages of Africa and Afro Descendants;
– Stimulate a movement of social enterprises that will be the backbone of a new Afro-World society, which is socially inclusive and economically strong.
– Create an African Ethical Bank to bankarize African projects that are out of the traditional banking circuit.
Your Majesties, Your Excellencies,
As the earth turns around the sun, the world changes, nature is transformed. After the Egyptians, the Romans, the Arabs and what I know yet, the human relations know changes which can not leave us indifferent, since these relations continue to influence our existence and the lands which saw us born. The last folly of the past five centuries ended with a massive displacement of peaceful populations, generating a lot of problems that can be summed up:
– on the one hand to maintain ignorance by denying the reality of the facts, to give the responsibility for slavery to innocent people, who, like 3 years ago the African bishops, ask for forgiveness from Africans. They have not been able to identify the crime in detail, to identify the monstrosity of wrong done to Africa, to tell who benefited from the crime, even less to pronounce the word repair of Afro descendants …
On the other hand, this crime against humanity, which is under a background of acculturation, imposes the search for identity, the rewriting of the history of the black world, the struggle for true intellectual, cultural, economic and political independence . Not to mention that the Internet has opened the hidden face of the world, and the slogan of the Afro descendants is the reconnection with Africa.
Do not you think that a CODE OF CONDUCT is necessary to guide the rapprochement of the two communities that ignore each other, and thus avoid a fatal crash?
There exist in life solutions to problems that can not be left to the charge of those who created them, the settlers and their representatives. It is therefore necessary that the primary leaders of our communities, Kings and Wises find themselves to wash our dirty linen in family.
In pronouncing these difficult words, I know that the African forces now have a reduced power over land management because of the spoliation by the multinationals, “but they still have the strength of speech and morality, which are the alpha and the omega of the existence of human life on earth. Now that the rulers of the earth are at the point of no return, it is more than important that our primary leaders of our communities, our kings and our wise men use their power to stabilize the world.
A big gap to fill:
• The need to reconnect Afro descendants with all of Africa;
• At the linguistic level, the search for semantics of songs, names, or words of African origin, which some families have kept;
• At the anthropological level, the confusion sown by the settlers remains;
• Our historians are not yet weaned from the colonial cocoon. Parts of history remain suspended in the air, without response, for example, how can some historians say that in 1850 there were Kongo who had abandoned their rich oceans, savannas and dense forests to be recruited as “Self-employed” in countries as far away and unknown as the West Indies;
• The will of Haitians to come out of isolation to go elsewhere to see peoples similar to theirs, is notable. We had the privilege of seeing it during the fifteen years of collaboration with our Malaki ma Kongo branch in Haiti. In short, “Haiti is a miniature Africa adrift on the Atlantic” say the Haitians; so to help him regain his stability, we pray to every king of Africa to bring him his cultural-identity crutch.
On the other hand, the history of Haiti demonstrates that this country is the real compass of the Black World, which is lacking in the newly independent African countries. Do not you think that once the head is returned to the body, Haiti would become the spearhead of Africa, as was Greece for Europe, and ancient Egypt for the world? From this empirical work we draw the following conclusions:
1- The establishment of a Africa-Haiti casa that would serve as a “Cultural Bridge”
2- To develop and codify an ethical tourism that would meet the real needs of the Black world;
3- Harmonize and retain a traveling festival (consistent with the slave trade circuit), to promote the history, ethics, identity and original culture of the Black world, according to the African paradigm. Depending on the venue, this festival will be co-organized with the Kings and / or Sages of African and Afro Descendants;
4- The Malaki Social Entrepreneurs Network. My Kongo’s mission is to stimulate a movement of companies capable of generating all the jobs, all the goods and all the wealth that we need, to constitute the backbone of a new Afro-World society, which is socially inclusive and economically strong.
5- Create an African Ethical Bank whose purpose is to bankarize African projects and Afro descendants, which are out of the traditional banking system.
6- promote exchanges between indigenous peoples and Afro Descendants.
NB: all these four proposals have already been tested during the 15 years of exchanges between our two associations
GENERAL PROGRAM of
MALAKI – CONGRESS OF KINGS AND SAGES OF AFRICA AND AFRO DESCENDANTS
1 November 2018
– The salvation of kings, sages of Africa and Afro descendants and indigenous peoples invite themselves to a dialogue of dignity and salvation of the earth.- Animation with initiatory dances of Africa and indigenous peoples;
November 2, 2018
– Speak to the black kings and sages, those whom the books condemned, without having listened to them: “Truth and reconciliation between Africa and its Diaspora … * Which Afro Descendant in the 21st Century?” – The psychological impact trauma related to non-respect of ancestral pacts on Caribbean peoples and the world during and after slavery- Create a platform for African-Afro-descendant exchanges, based on an African paradigm – Casa de l’Afrique -Afro descendants for a rebalancing identity)
3 November 2018
– Code of return of Afro descendants in peace – Develop and codify responsible tourism that would meet the real needs of the Black world – Stimulate a movement of social enterprises to create a new Afro-World society, which is socially united and economically great. Create an African ethics bank whose goal is to bankarize African cultural projects that are out of the traditional banking system.
November 4, 2018
– Harmonize and retain a traveling festival in line with the slave trade circuit), to promote the history, ethics, ethics, identity and original culture of the Black world, according to the African paradigm. Depending on the venue, this festival will be co-organized with the Kings and / or Sages of Africa and Afro Descendants;
African arts, dance and drama workshops
SHIKUMUSU: Animation with initiatory dances
Malaki ma Kongo, who we are?
The rebirth of the culture of a true Africa, created in 1991 in Rep. of Kongo Brazzaville, the cultural association Malaki ma Kongo was born as a continuation and development of the Malaki ma Kongo festival, which promotes the roots of Black Africa culture in general and the heart of Africa in particular, of which the events are annual: today it takes place in three continents.Although inspired by the Kongo culture, which he wants to promote, the festival is open to other cultures of the world… The first and the last show have always place outside, around a big fire of wood. Malaki is a ready-to-wear festival able to move not only from one country to another, but from one continent to another. Outside the Congo, Malaki has branches in Congo Kinshasa, Angola, Bénin, Italy, France, Spain, Ghana, Guadeloupe, Haiti in Rep. Dominican Republic, Cuba, Venezuela, Ecuador, Brazil, the USA and Canada. The backdrop of Malaki ma Kongo is the rebirth of the culture of a true Africa which expresses itself in these terms:
the search for the origins of African cultural identity and its diaspora ·
to reveal the different evils they are undermining Africa ·
reflect on approaches to solutions
Where do we get our inspiration?
Don Vunda Ntsaku Don Antonio Manuel First Black Ambassador to the Vatican 1608.
His Excellency Ne Vunda Ntsaku Don Antonio Manuel First Black Ambassador to the Vatican 1608. 4 years traveling from Mbanza Kongo to the Vatican via Brazil. They had gone to number 22 and only 6 arrived in Rome. The others were kidnapped along the way, just like the gold, the diamond, the statues and velvet fabrics made in Kongo that they planned to give to the Holy Father as a gift …
But the drop of water that broke the camel’s back …
(Ati Max Beauvoir spiritual master of the Haitian voodoo):
– Do you know my dear Masengo my Mbongolo that the Haitian population, is essentially more than 75% Congolese … And that our model of war of independence is a model Kongo
In conclusion :
From time to time it is convenient for every people to open their pandora’s box. After all this flow of lies that sank under the Transatlantic Bridge, and the Internet helping, did not it come time for the people of Katiopa (Africa) to open their pandora box to take stock and choose in fine, his own way? Let us not, we are in the era of Aquarius and all those who dragged us under the sole of their shoes are at the crossroads…