(Google automatic translation)
Saturday, July 24, 2010 letter,
from 18 to 23 H00 H00 in P A R I S
In collaboration with Makitec / Paar Edition
Location: AGEC, 177, rue de Charonne, 75011 Paris.
6:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.:
Reception of Guests
6:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.:
Beverages, visit to the Stands
– Dinner entitled “Soup of Independence”, once forbidden to slaves, it has become a national meal, eaten in every home on January 1, Independence Day in Haiti.
7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.:
* “The Kongo Lullabies” with my mama Maloumbi Ntombo
* Poetry Kongo language with my mbuta Masengo Mbongolo “Bua Ban keti if buabuneeeeennn! “” (Another world is possible)
7:30 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.:
1st Video clip on the nineteenth ed. the Fes-ti-val Malaki my Paris 2010 Kongo
7:45 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.:
Mbongui Ya Paar Ndubukulu with editions
– Dictionary of Literary Congo: Christmas Kodia Ramata
– Elements of sociology courses: Ferdinand Mbah
– Malaki Ma Kongo 1991-2010: Masengo of my Mbongolo
– Journal Kongo Kul-tur, vol. 1, No. 2-3: Dr. Guy Alexander Sounda
-Tribute to Alphonse Mas-samba
– Debate on June 13, 2009 (video).
– The Haitian Voodoo seen with the eyes of an African Kongo: Masengo my Mbongolo
– A tribute to Cheikh Anta Diop: Mawawa Mawa Kiese
8:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.:
Theme: From Toussaint Louverture to Nelson Mandela, to Lumumba, Nkrumah Nkwame: Africa-Caribbean: Fiftieth Anniversary of Independence or Dependence?
Hosted by Michael Faye (Pan and Historian) and Martin Lemotieu (pan-Africanist, literary critic and Lecturer).
9:30 p.m. to 9:45 p.m.:
Video clip on the second nineteenth ed. the Fes-ti-val Malaki my Paris 2010 Kongo
9:45 p.m. to 10:15 p.m.:
Excerpt from the video documentary on the bicentennial of Haiti Massengo my Mbongolo.
10:15 p.m. to 10:45 p.m.:
Proceedings of the Tricontinental Festival Malaki Ma Kongo nineteenth Edtion in Paris, April 17, 2010.
– Testimonials & Malaki Ma Kongo Prospecting in Paris 2012
Video clip on the 3rd nineteenth ed. the Fes-ti-val Malaki my Paris 2010 Kongo
End of the evening